The Hybrid Breathe further stabilizes an attached camera resting along the right hip when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this camera strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents a camera resting along one's right side from twisting. When camera movement along the wearer's right side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove.
To attach to a camera or a lens, both of the BlackRapid Hybrid Breathe Camera Strap's webbings feature a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. Also provided is a BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe for every carabiner. Each FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount and has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid webbings that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of each webbing is adjustable from 36.0 to 63.0" and measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement when using the Hybrid Breathe.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as two plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors, both of which are compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, a Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip
- Connected camera can rest upside-down along the right hip so that it can be quickly raised for use
- Large, 2.5 to 4.3" moisture-wicking, shoulder pad comfortably distributes the weight of connected gear and can accommodate a second, detachable webbing for an additional camera
- Additional camera can be connected and allowed to rest upside-down along the left hip
- Effective option for larger-build photographers who intend to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiners for each webbing attach to camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with one of two provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- 1.0"-wide, nylon webbings with adjustable, 36.0 to 63.0" length
- Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement
- Removable, BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap secures the Hybrid Breathe under the user's left shoulder and helps prevent an attached camera resting along one's right hip from twisting
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors each prevent unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport